How to Get Started Creating Podcasts [Infographic]
Podcasts are an ever-growing influence for today’s consumers. Don’t believe me? Take a look below at the latest stats from Podcast Insights. Both the business and marketing worlds are taking notice. Some companies are taking the next digital step and creating their own podcasts to further ingrain their message and influence upon their customers. Is it time for your business to do the same? Take a look at what you need to create your own podcast.
- 75% of the US population is familiar with the term “podcasting” – up from 70% in 2019
- 50% of all US homes are podcast fans
- 55% (155 million) of the US population has listened to a podcast – up from 51% in 2019
- 37% (104 million) listened to a podcast in the last month – up from 32% in 2019
- 24% (68 million) listen to podcasts weekly – up from 22% in 2019
- 16 million people in the US are “avid podcast fans”
- 45% of monthly podcast listeners have household income over $75K
- 27% of US podcast listeners have a 4-year college degree
Click here to see my other blog, “5 Marketing Podcasts You Need to Listen to in 2021.”
This content was originally posted here.